We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like you to feel secure when you visit our website. For this reason, we provide our information in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data and data security.
Name and address of the controller
The controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation, and other national data protection laws of the member states and data protection regulations is:
MIBRAG Consulting International GmbH
Kontaktdaten des Datenschutzbeauftragten
Der Datenschutzbeauftragte des Verantwortlichen ist erreichbar unter:
MIBRAG Consulting International GmbH
Data Protection Officer
General information about data processing
We process our user’s personal data only as far as this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. Our user’s personal data is processed regularly on the basis of consent given by the user. It is also processed in cases where the processing is allowed by statutory regulations.
Collection of general information when you visit our website
Every time you visit our website, our system automatically collects data through the systems used by your device. This data is stored in a so-called log file. Among other data, the following data is processed: Information about the browser type and the version used, the IP address of the user, date, time and duration of access; websites from which the user’s system accesses our website; websites which are accessed by the user’s system via our website. None of this information allows us to directly draw any conclusions about your person.
This information is technically essential in order to correctly deliver the content of websites requested by you and is collected automatically when you use the internet. It is processed in particular for the following purposes:
- ensure trouble-free connection to the website,
- ensure the smooth use of our website,
- analysis of the system security and stability and
- for other administrative purposes.
Your personal data is processed based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR for the aforementioned purposes. We do not use your data to draw conclusions about your person. The only recipients of the data are the controller and if applicable the contract data processor.
Anonymous information of this type is analysed by us statistically as appropriate in order to optimise our internet presence and the technology behind it.
We use so-called cookies. Cookies are small text files which are transferred form a website server to your hard drive. We automatically receive certain data as a result. This includes: IP address and browser used.
Cookies cannot be used to start programmes or transfer viruses to a computer. Using the information contained in cookies, we can differentiate the access of anonymised users.
Under no circumstances will a link to personal data be established by the data collected by us without your consent.
The data processed using the technically necessary cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests as well as the legitimate interests of third parties pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR. If links to personal data are established using cookies for analysis purposes, the legal basis for this will be provided by your consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(a) GDPR.
You can contact us at any time using the email addresses of MIBRAG Consulting International GmbH provided on our website or published elsewhere. Besides the data sent to us in your email, when you visit our website we only process the data which has already been collected as general information.
The legal basis for the processing of data which is transferred when an email is sent is provided by Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR. If the purpose of the email contact is to enter into a contract, the legal basis for the processing is also provided by Art. 6 (1)(1)(b) GDPR.
The personal data from the email will be used exclusively for processing the correspondence. This also establishes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
Disclosure to third parties
- you have given your express consent pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(a) GDPR,
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(b) GDPR,
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(c) GDPR,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in the non-disclosure of your data.
Erasure and length of time stored
The data subject’s personal data will be erased or blocked as soon as the purpose for which it is stored no longer exists. Personal data may also be stored if this is required by the European or national legislator in EU regulations, laws or other legislation to which the controller is subject. The data will also be blocked or erased if a retention period required by the standards referred to expires, unless the continued storage of the data is necessary for entry into a contract or performance of a contract.
In order to protect the security of your data during its transfer, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS. We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are improved continuously in line with technological developments.
Your rights as the data subject
You have the right to:
- information on your data stored by us pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR,
- rectification of inaccurate personal data pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR,
- erasure of your data stored by us pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR,
- restriction of data processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, if we are not yet allowed to erase your data due to statutory obligations,
- object to the processing of your data by us pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, if your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 (1)(1)(f) GDPR and
- data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, if you have consented to the data processing or have entered into a contract with us.
- If you have given us your consent, you can withdraw this at any time with effect for the future pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR.
- You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you with a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR. The supervisory authority responsible for you will depend on the federal state in which you live or work or where the suspected breach occurred.
Linking to external websites
Change in our data protection provisions